The White Collection of boutique hotels runs three extraordinary establishments, all dedicated to pampering guests, and all on the island of Santorini. Across the village from Cavo Bianco is the sister hotel of Casa Vitae, and across the island in Fira is the magnificent Astro Palace. This limited chain of hotels is committed to the supreme comfort of their guests.
Set back from the traffic of the shoreline and off to the southern side of the town, Cavo Bianco sits in a quiet pocket of tranquility with neighboring spas and peaceful neighborhoods at the foothills of the Mesa Vouno mountains where rebuilt temples and ruins of ancient cities still draw visitors into their quiet realms.
Dressed in the traditional Greek whitewashed walls and perhaps of their namesake of “White”, the hotels outward appearance reflects the brilliant Grecian sun and the encroaching rocky hills. Smooth sloping walls and natural timber accents project the aura of soothing relaxation. High archways decorate your entrance from the outdoors into the shelter of the cool shade.
Indoors the opulence never stops. Classical tastes and elegant decorations make the entire hotel shine with refinement. Lounge areas are comfortable and open making for a spectacular meeting space for guests to greet one another. The clean white backgrounds are accentuated with natural woods in decorations and functional furniture as well. The entire hotel is rich in its consistent adornment.
Aegeo Aeon Spas are on hand to pamper you until you melt away with your cares. Upon arrival you are granted a free fifteen minute massage session and once you experience the pleasure of a professional massage, you will hunger for more. The spa is the heart of Cavo Bianco and you will unwind and recline into luxury treatment at their skillful and expert hands.
Breakfast is served at the poolside bar where you can sit and enjoy cocktails and snacks all day long. Once the sun sets, you can venture out into the nearby nightlife to take in a fantastic meal at any of the nearby fine dining establishments and return to your resort where a poolside nightcap will finish off the evening.
With seven different floor plans, Cavo Bianco will have the accommodations that are just right for you. All rooms have satellite television, individual heat and air conditioning, refrigerators, and luxurious bathrobe and slippers. All rooms open out to a veranda or balcony and the hotel is exceptionally proud that they only use the finest linens to lull you off to sleep in comfort.
- The Standard Double Room is a fine modern room with all the requirements you’ll need to make this a stay worth remembering.
- The Superior Double Room is larger and can accommodate a third guest.
- The Junior Suite and Senior Suite sleeps 3 and 4 guests, each with a private outdoor Jacuzzi.
- The Honeymoon Suite only sleeps two, but that goes without saying… it has an indoor Jacuzzi and a beautiful four post canopy bed.
- The Cavo Bianco Suite is fitted for three guests and offers more in the way of privacy.
- For those looking for the ultimate hideaway experience, the Pool Suite is available for four guests on a split level loft with a secluded courtyard and private pool.