The Katikies Resorts and Clubs are a collection of highly desirable destination properties famous for providing the top tier of luxury and class. Six properties on Santorini and two on Mykonos, the Katikies group have the experience and know-how to pamper even the most discerning of guests.
Situated on the famous Santorini caldera cliff, the destination is the attraction. For those looking for more to do, the village of Firostefani is rife with hot spots to see and do, while remaining a short distance from the island’s highly active capital city. Whether you are staying in the resort for privacy, or looking to make the scene and dance the evenings away, this resort is perfectly suited for you.
You may feel like you are possibly trespassing on a national treasure as you stay at the Sun Rocks Boutique Hotel but fear not, you are exactly where you belong. The otherworldly appearance is part of the attraction and it may take you some time to acclimate to walking on and around this beautiful location seemingly carved from a dream.
Soft white color palates appeal to the senses of calm and relaxation while the blue water elements dance in your heart yearning to experience more. Curving lines in the architecture and the infinite horizon off in the distance make for a pleasant contrast of the soft and exhilarating aspects of this island getaway.
Dedicated to the comfort and escape from their guest’s mundane world, this hotel is an adults only facility. This guarantees a more discrete nature in the atmosphere surrounding the hotel’s days and nights. As a highly sought after honeymoon and wedding location, the quiet and sophisticated peace and tranquility brings with it the somber relaxation you have been looking for.
For a dining experience like no other, come out to the Elea Fine Dining Restaurant, poolside at the Sun Rocks Boutique Hotel. By day, as elegant a dining establishment as one could desire. By night, a paradise come true with candlelight dining over the rim of the caldera, food prepared by a world class chef and catering to your every need.
The rooms at the Sun Rocks Boutique Hotel are immaculate in design and perfect in their minimalist appointments. Each are luxury rooms with the standard amenities including wifi, satellite television, Nespresso coffee maker, individual air conditioning, minibar, and bathrobe and slippers.
- The Double Room is a large room by ordinary hotel standards. 215 sqft with a sea view veranda makes this an ample room for even the modest traveler.
- The Junior Suite has a separate sitting room for those who like some privacy.
- The Superior Suite can be expanded to sleep a third guest and this suite comes with an outdoor Jacuzzi.
- The Experience Suite is similar to the Superior except the Jacuzzi is indoor and for a more discrete experience.
- The Honeymoon Suite is a fantastic place to spend your honeymoon in Santorini, the veranda overlooks the sea and the sitting room Jacuzzi is perfect for relaxing in style.
- The Sun Rocks Suite bumps up luxury to another level. At 700 sqft, this large suite’s veranda looks out over the caldera sea and has a private pool.